About Our Candles
‘Burning a candle is about creating memories and enjoying life’s special moments. Gifting someone a beautiful candle is truly special because you’re giving them a product that has been designed with love and integrity and that’s worth a great deal.”
Everything is done by hand, in small quantities, to ensure we maintain the quality and attention to detail we pride ourselves on.
At House of Velardi Candles, the wax and fragrance are mixed in small batches before the scented wax is carefully poured into candle holders. This is less efficient than using a big vat of unscented wax and using a machine to pour all the candles, then injecting each with a fragrance, as is customary at most candle factories. But the method we use results in an even distribution of fragrance throughout the wax, rather than the high-volume methods that often leaves the bottom half of the candle completely unscented.
Our products are created with the following in mind;
A Gift of Health and Wellbeing
Our candles are completely toxic free, all natural and designed to add you your health and wellbeing.
A Gift of Love
All our candles are made with love and good intention for you and for you to share the love.
Gift of Life
Our products are about the circle of life and community from our team to our soy farmers to our partners and you.
Our soy candles are simply better for you, your family
and for the planet.
Many soy candles are made from a blend of soy and paraffin wax to enhance the strength of the candle fragrance, releasing toxic carcinogens into the air you breathe.
In our commitment to your health and wellbeing, the health of humanity and the health of our Planet, House of Velardi has created special candles free from nasty chemicals.
House of Velardi Candles are:
- GMO Free
- Made using the purest of ingredients available
- 100% natural ingredients (no synthetics)
- Our wax is water-soluble and can easily be cleaned up, making recycling possible.
- 100% renewable resource - Unlike paraffin wax which consists of petroleum, Soy beans are a renewable resource
- Free from toxic additives
- Handmade and poured in Australia
- We use a premium quality Cotton Wick direct from Germany. They are all natural and they are zinc and lead free
- Eco Friendly
- Infused with positive intention and Reiki